View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 05:33 PM       
That Man i dont' mean to tell you how to do your job and you're doing a bang-up job let me tell you you aren't afraid to speak your mind and a guy's gotta respect that but you are aware that the i in i-mockery stands for diversity, right? sure the forums are first and foremost a sounding board for the rest of the site but in recent years it's become something of a homosexual personals message board, i mean i can't think of more of a handful of us that don't have significant others of the same gender, and most of those people just don't have significant others and all and could stand to lose a few pounds you know what i mean

well carry on by all means i just wanted to give you a heads up i think it's perfect it's edgy forget i said anything you're making waves, kid, and nothing could be more refreshing

oh also, do you have a picture? we like them topless.