View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 12:08 AM       
"I don't know I guess part of me always felt this way." replied Sonic with parts sadness and joy.

"Wonder what Sally will say when she finds out!" chuckled Knuckles.

"Probably have a heart-attack!" replied Sonic grinning.

Sonic 's eyes drifted downward to Knuckles's groin and he saw that a tent had decided to set itself up in Knuckles's trousers. "Bet you must have been been popular with the girls at one time." chuckled Sonic.

At this comment Knuckles replied " ... Ah ... no ... not really!"

Sonic's smile increased and he looked up at Knuckles and said "Are you telling me you're still a virgin?"

Knuckles nodded shyly.

"I guess we shall have to sort that out right now then." replied Sonic. Sonic undone the belt of Knuckles's trousers and pulled them down slowly and Knuckles's erect cock sprang out, Sonic gazed at it lustfully for a second before he moved in and tried to get as much of it as possible into his mouth. Knuckles groaned as Sonic's tongue slowly licked every inch of his penis.

"Oh. God, Sonic!" Knuckles groaned. Sonic continued his slow licking and sucking and before very long he felt a sticky fluid start to drip out of the head. It took another few minutes of Sonic's sucking but eventually Knuckles couldn't hold back and his cum sprayed into the unsuspecting Hedgehog's mouth. Sonic swallowed the as much of it as he could but some of it dripped out of his mouth and down his face. Knuckles kneeled on the ground and pressed his mouth to Sonic's. Knuckles tasted his own cum in Sonic's mouth and swallowed the little remainders of it.