View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 02:25 PM       
So here's a few pics pre setting it up

My Secret Santa part 1: Check it out!

I believe this came from Protoclown based off it being from a male type person from the Virginia Commonwealth. That is just a guess though, no note came with the package other than the senders name and address. This prize happens to be a board game called Mr. Bacon's Big Adventure. I will assume Kevin Bacon is not involved in this game in any way based off the box art.

Look at all those delicious slices of bacon enjoying each others company over a spirited game of Mr. Bacon's Big Adventure. It looks kind of like a meatier (pun intended) version of Candy Land (and who doesn't fondly remember Candy Land?) But let's take a look at the game description n the back of the box shall we?

What have we here? Gristle Grotto? Sausage Sea? Wiener Wasteland? The Great Frying Pan? What planet contains all these tourist traps? The best planet ever is what!

So for now, I will await the arrival of my GF to see what this game is all about, stay tuned for My Secret Santa part 2: A romp through Meatland!