View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 04:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I don't know how many times I have to say this....but.....

The word terrorism is just a label of demonization. The establishment is attempting to make every little infraction "terrorism". It's incremental behavior modification.

Remember when everything was communism this and communism that? Don't you see how they create enemy images to fool the public into believing that there is a real threat all the while stealing trillions of dollars in military contracts, bankers / insurance bailouts, and clamping down on civil liberties?
That's right, I mean people say that Stalin killed millions of his own people, but it's pretty obvious to anyone that looks beyond the hype that the so called facts are all just put there by the CIA and stuff like that. If you ask a real Russian that was alive during the 80s and early 90s they will tell you he wasn't such a bad guy.