View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
I usually treat waiters and waitresses with respect and give them generous tips despite the fact that I'm always broke or how small a meal it was or them getting my order wrong. Why? Cos I know how miserable their customers make them. I remember eating with my parents and mom's fatass bitch friend at this diner. Her kid threw a whole bunch of food on the floor and she was being a total bitch because they forgot to put butter on her pancakes or something. Anyways, on the way home all she did was bitch about how horrible the service and food was (she ordered a shitload of food and made my parents pay for it btw). I told her she should probably consider dieting because of her high standards and how nothing on earth will ever be good enough for her. Stupid cunt bitch.
Haha, yes I've seen bitches like that, who honestly think that no matter how busy we are or how hard we're trying to make everyone happy that their side of ranch is the most important thing in the world and we should be backflipping into the kitchen as fast as we can to get it because they're going to leave three crinkled ones in the middle of there filthy mess..

And for everyones information:

IF YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE WE WILL FUCK WITH YOUR FOOD.

There are customers who complain for REAL reasons and I sympathize, and then there are customers who try to get things for free, are complete rude assholes and try to waste your time.

However, there are servers who don't care and are asswipe douchebags. For the most part though we are nice, we understand your problems and we'll help you out as much as we can and if we forget something it's usually because we're busy and we honestly forgot.

Last edited by ThrashO : Jul 21st, 2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: added mor stuf