View Single Post
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:45 PM       
re5 is done, doing it again in co-op, but not online, in veteran mode. mercenary mode is so fucking hectic i love it

made it out of the vault in fallout 3, then in megaton killed the sheriff. later reloaded because it turns out that the people of megaton don't like when someone kills their sheriff because he just wants to wear his hat. otherwise, making my way to... can't remember the name, but killed my first super mutant (or brute, fuck i can't remember right now) and it was quite a challenge. i feel like this game presents itself as super complicated and doesn't really introduce you very well into all of it's open endedness, which at first turned me off, but now i think i pretty much understand everything (except my radiation reading or whatever the fuck that is in the top right)

oh, and my game got stuck when i went to take the GOAT so i had to read online that this is a fucking bug that still hasn't been fixed

edit: that that that that that that

Last edited by bigtimecow : Mar 22nd, 2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: that that that that that that