View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
You wouldn't know talent if it fucked your mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I can't believe you did that. It's awful.

As promised I will bury the hatchet (IN YOUR FACE) and stop going out of my way to hate you for no reason (IT COMES NATURALLY AND I HAVE LOTS OF REASONS).

I'm not going to be your friend; I don't like you. Nobody likes you here. I can't believe you wasted your time making a clay sculpture as a present for me; how could you have not known that it would be a waste of time? I've never been nice to you, even while you were working on that tripe. How could you not have known?

I did this on purpose, and I always had the intention of not being your friend. I said the last one was awful and broke my promise... why would you make another one?

You will NEVER be liked here, nobody gave you a "fair chance" because you were dumb, and your constant posting just makes it worse and worse because you are showing us what a desperate and pathetic person you are. GO AWAY.

Why do you keep coming back only to get slapped in the face time and time again? It really is an abusive relationship.

"I hope you like it."

I really hope you feel this punch - it was aimed at your face.