View Single Post
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 08:30 PM       
I saw Starcom mentioned earlier. I think I almost had the whole set of those guys. Everything had magnets and either shrunk or grew. They were my favorite things ever. I remember making them have brawls on the refrigerator. Every now and then when I pick up some crap in my room I find one of those little guys. The guys who all looked the same, with different repaints and stickers. The only one who I think never had a repaint was the robot one who was on the bad guys side. I accidentally broke the leg off one of the guys, and made him "The angry cripple who doesn't need help from anyone and flies the fighter ship."

I found some Army Ants in my garage, and they all had the asses pulled off. I had a really cool tank one too.