View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2006, 01:25 PM       
lol i love it when you attack me and end up just getting embarassed in the end. Like in the evolution thread. And the thread before that. And every thread where you try to contradict me but end up getting irritated and pissing your panties and not responding(I'm not even saying I'm always correct, just that you can't handle debate). You only get infuriated because you can't respond to anything I say, which to me indicates a weakness on your part, like you don't think out what you're saying or something.

Respond to my evolution comments. I really want to see you worm out of the fact that I was staying on topic of why evolution should be in a classroom, and you were arguing why evolution isn't a sound theory You have no idea what science is, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't understand anything about politics or economy either. I know jackshit about it, but I understand fluctuations in the market due to increased resource cost. I also understand it's not necessarily going to effect every single thing in the world.
If you're going to make a response quit unnecessarily attacking people(because contrary to popular belief attacking people isn't really responding on topic) and divulge your SECRET INFORMATION. I like it how you key into this thread acting like you know some classified secret information knowledge you hold closs to your benevolent heart you're willing to share with us if only we're good enough.

Also it's not that hard to ignore people, you pussy.

Boycotting one gas thing won't do anything, really. Their prices are on the same level around here. We've only ever bought from BP and everybody I know does the same, so I'm not sure it will have much of an effect, and even if it did we'd be trading 317 a gallon for 311 a gallon. Just not much of a difference there.

P.S. I wasn't the only one talking about this situation in that manner. So get off my cock, I know it's big and all but I don't really like blow jobs, they feel like I'm being tickled. I don't like being tickled. Do you like to tickle cocks? Will you tickle it for a nickle? lol no but seriously you're stupid.

PPS I hope that last comment didn't infuriate you to much.