View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:39 PM       
Quote:
how can you dare speak against anything the bush administration has done when you commit the gravest error in politics everyday, you only allow for what the minority says is right.
DARE? oh my. i'm speechless, dare to speak out? dare to disagree? as an american? as a human being? there's so many reasons to speak out against the bush administration i don't know how to answer that.

and i'm not sure how that could be a grave error.. i'm aware that my opinions and the folks that share them are not seen as popular unless you are at an anti-war/anti-bush rally or watching one from your lazy boy. and that when many of us speak up against tyranny we will get all manner of slander/hate speech thrown at us. the crap here is deep, i fall in too often..
this board is somewhat for outing tough opinions right? I'm freaking PISSED at GWB!! as an American i first believe in the rule of law, as it stands i am involved in public discourse to Change some of that law but for the most part i have no need to break any laws.. i leave room for jwalking, speeding once a blue moon, and maybe tresspassing to get a nice view from a water tower or something.

so dammit its MY RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT WHEN I THINK SOMEONE IS BREAKING THE LAW

AND I THINK GWB HAS BROKEN THE LAW IN THE GRAVEST FREAKING MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so i can also see how some can call me the oposite side of the same coin with ronnie..

don't move ronnie, i got ya right where i want you

hah, as if i had some kind of skill, pfft..:/

Faith in the troops / NO Faith in GWB

And yes i can understand how some of yall can freak on some of us and write us off as extreemists.