View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
So a few months back I found out I was allergic to wheat. We're not talking "oh i have a tummy ache. I must be gluten intolerant.", i get horrible skin rashes from eating wheat. this wasn't a sudden thing either. i've had severe eczema most of my life, i just figured out what triggered it in february.

so, now i eat gluten free. most of the time it pisses me off because the replacements for the things i like to eat taste fucking horrible.
I found out 2 months ago I was allergic to wheat also. And I've had keratosis pilaris most of my life, which is a bunch of small bumps on my skin and it looks like it's going away since I stopped eating wheat completely also. Have you found any kind of recipe for pizza crust that is good? Every time I've made pizza crusts from gluten free mixes from the store. I've tried 4 different kinds and they all taste yeasty, and that aftertaste stays with me for over a day. Also, have you also noticed that gluten free breads taste like stale bread?