Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
I still can't believe that in the age of information anyone can believe total government transparency is either realistic or reasonable.

I however am not a bit surprised Zhukov thinks the destruction of the social and economic society is a good thing. I find it funny that communists like to use the word 'fair' as a club to bully the world into their way of thinking, when they have to treat a large number of people quite unfairly to reach their goals. So of course something like wikileaks would be a good thing to them, as they can whine ad nausea about all 'unfair things' posted there. Be it a non communist government they want to see fall, or a corporation that is not contributing to the proletariat.

Here's a news flash for the communists of the world, quit bitching about fair and unfair because guess what, life is not fair. Nature itself doesn't give a damn about fairness. Fairness as a concept was invented by weaker humans to manipulate stronger humans. Do you think a lion gives a damn about fairness when it is devouring a gazelle? Nope, and that is because the natural order of things is the strong flourish and the weak perish. Fairness has no place in the natural order because you dilute the gene pool by forcing the weak to get their fair share at the expense of the strong.

So my conclusion is wikileaks is beloved by communists and euro trash, but those with the wisdom to understand the bigger picture see it for the crapstorm it really is