Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 12:56 AM       
"I'm saying that substances that alter your mind (lsd, peyote, etc.) do open up a different way of thinking"

What I was trying to say is HOW does it open new ways of thinking? just because you're hallucinating? I disagree that it opens a new way of thinking, if you're already "Open-minded" doesn't it stand that you're already open? ;o

"It's not a matter of "euphoria" or "feeling high," it's merely a way to experience something you haven't seen before. "

Isn't 90% of that experience feeling Euphoric?

"There could be millions of things happening that our brains simply tune out."

How does this apply to hallucinations and drug highs? Are we "Turning on, tuning in and dropping out" ALL THE GIRLS ARE YOURS? lol. And how does that apply to usually "Unreal" hallucinations? are the hallucinations real reality?

"I'm not saying it's gonna change your life and you'll become enlightened."

that's cool dude i just wonder why people think it. I've had a lot of good experiences on drugs. Sometimes i think the thoughts i have become more profound because I'm on a drug. Sometimes I also think the euphoria I'm feeling and the association and feelings it attaches to previously meaningless things are partly what makes them seem so profound and warrants them investigation in the first place.