View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
You are so full of shit Coolie that manure gatherers want to slob your knob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolie
Quote:
Researchers are intensifying their scrutiny of fluoride, which is added to most public water systems in the U.S. Some recent studies suggest that overconsumption of fluoride can raise the risks of disorders affecting teeth, bones, the brain and the thyroid gland.
A 2006 report by a committee of the National Research Council recommended that the federal government lower its current limit for fluoride in drinking water because of health risks to both children and adults.
Define overconsumption if you could.

Ranny at least mentions 5 grams, and what it would take to get there. You have said nada to that though. Why is that? Probably because it casts a harsh light on your weird agenda.

Speaking of...

Why the fuck are you crusading(badly I might add), on a comedy forum, against sodium fluoride? Could you show us on the doll where sodium fluoride touched you? More to the point, why after decades of drinking tap water and brushing my teeth with Colgate, to zero adverse effects, would I even bother doing anything your delusional ass says?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colinateher
The board rules are corrupt and selectively enforced against certain people who do not share the herd mentality. This is an accepted reality
You spelled "Coolie is a whiny bitch who cries about rules when a debate doesn't go his way." wrong.

http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vi.../fluoride.html

The above link says that yes, in large quantities it can be poisonous. But so can water in and of itself (water intoxication anyone?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbraincellsdiefirst
Calcium Fluoride = Good
Quote:
Originally Posted by linked article above
Both calcium and magnesium form insoluble complexes with fluoride and are capable of significantly decreasing fluoride absorption when present in the same meal.
In other words, they decrease the fluoride absorption which decreases the dental benefit. Making your statement more like:

Calcium Fluoride = pointless in this discussion

Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn
But for the love of God, at least be consistent. If your stance is that it is to be avoided if it can ever be poisonous (as you seem to be arguing) then apply it to everything.

No water

No breathing

No pretty much anything
I see you have failed to listen to my advice. You have not been consistent. You are still posting, therefore you are still breathing.

Therefore, you sir, are a hypocrite