View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Yeah pre-Gulf conversation about their sewage system sounds real meaty. Are you on Saddam's payroll? if so, shouldn't it be your turn to blow yourself up pretty soon?
Well when does your 101st bomber gas up to kill some kids, huh shitface? Oh, wait, I forgot "you can be against war" "duh! You can hate Iraq, love sanctions, and in fact kill lots of people, and STILL be against war!!!" When you show some introspection I'll consider taking your jabs seriously. Until then, fuck off.

Quote:
It's just sad the way you keep hugging that television set of yours pretending to be a human shield everytime the nightly news comes on.
When have I ever said being a human shield was effective? Have you read me saying that somewhere? "Well, you can BE a pseudo-intellectual against the war who belittles everyone against the war, and supports sanctions, but STILL be against the war, right!!?"

HERE, WAIT, HERE WE GO: SADDAM IS A FAG, HIS PEOPLE ARE SAVAGES WHO LIVE IN MUD HUTS, AND THEY'RE TOO IGNORANT AND POOR TO KNOW HOW BAD HE IS. THEY DON'T READ PAPERS, THEY ONLY HAVE TOILET PAPER AND DRY CRAYONS. IRAQ HAS NO CULTURE, AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY INFRASTRUCTURE, IN FACT, ALL THEY DO IS WORSHIP THE CRAB GOD, THE DIRTY SHELL FISH CREATURE THAT CRAWLS OUT OF THE RIVERS IN IRAQ EVERY 2 MONTHS. SADDAM NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR THEM, SO THEY WERE FORCED TO REVERTING TO THE CRAB AS A LEADER. BUT IF YOU EVER! HEAR SOMEONE SAY THE HATE AMERICA AND LOVE SADDAM, IT'S CUZ THEY ARE TOO IGNORANT AND BACKWARD, AND THEY KNOW SADDAM IS WATCHING THEM WITH HIS GIANT EYE! THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE SOCIAL AND CULTURAL, INEPT RETARDS!!!! oh, im against war though.

There, is that a more "balanced" perspective for you? What if I say it's ok to bomb him and kill only a FEW savages???? That's still anti-war right?? I mean, 7 dead backward Iraqis is only like 1/2 an American or Israeli, right bud???