View Single Post
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 02:17 PM       
I will miss parts of Noob, but at times, he was just a dipshit who did nothin but make terrible threads called something like "I'm sick" or something completly stupid like that. I know a lot of people hate me here, and wish I was gone forever, but it IS a message board where people post their oponions. Not where people try to post funny pictures and do OUTRAGIOUS things on the internet.

I came to i-mockery a little bit after christmas of last year, and I thought it was THE best site on the internet. And it still is my favorite site. But I remember it a lot more fun when I didn't know the forum users. I laughed more then I ever did in my entire life at times before I joined the forums. I don't regret it because I met a plethore of really cool people here, but it seemed that I had one good month and BAM! So many stupid people came here.

I don't know what I'm saying, but I guess I agree with both here, the administrators and the members. :/