View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 09:26 AM       
It's annoying as shit just because when people call in for my work I have to fill out a form that says what the city and state something happened in. These fucking stupid cunts end up arguing with me for about 2-3 minutes each time about what city they live in. I had another insurance agent call in yesterday. For about 5 minutes I was telling him that its okay if you don't know what city its in. He kept repeating Manhattan. I was trying to explain to him Manhattan is an Island or a Borough but not a city. I finally told him "You know what? I'll just put down New York City because we're not sure."

He was then like "Fine, I'll google it." Another minute wasted.....then he returns with "Well, maybe the city is actually Staten Island."

I wanted to scream at this motherfucker who was wasting my damn fucking time.