View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 05:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Medical insurance is useless if they find out you don't have enough money for a lawyer. I have never had my insurance pay for anything, they ALWAYS tell me to have my attorney contact them and if I don't have one they can't help me. Medical insurance should ABSOLUTELY be nationalized so these greedy fucks can all go to hell and be replaced by people who don't give a shit how much their company spends.
I dunno. I've got Tricare at the moment. It's about what the quality healthcare would be, if the whole system was nationalized. And man, getting an appointment four weeks off for something that may be infectious is utter bullshit.