Thread: too much god
View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:16 PM       
there is no contradiction there ronnie, i try hard to be an honest, kind, and friendly person. i treat people with respect, and have managed to make a few decent friends along the way. that is not god, that is me. as for family, when you have been through hard times, and childhood with people you never walk away from them cause they are part of you and how you think. again, that is me, not god.

i have talked with how i feel about this with proto. i want to believe there is something more, some link that ties us all togehter in the end. that i can pray and hope for a better world and that somehow the people who need it will be blessed. but, i have no faith, just hope.

but when i watch the news and george bush is going on and on about god, and going on and on about us needing to pray to god, and the news always going on about this church, or that church, and pushing the magic man to make things feel better i get the sick feeling they are trying to keep me calm long enough to get three inches into me.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.