View Single Post
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
is this the same girl you were seeing in the old forum?
No, this is a new girl. She is a much better catch than the last one, but I have experienced great difficulties reeling her in. I am reluctant to use the bat.

Quote:
Fuck you

a) You are the one who started talking about other peoples cocks in the first place, so what do you expect?

b) This thread has been boring for like 5 pages already, because you are just sitting there brooding instead of going out and causing a humiliating confrontation to post about.

c) Even if you do talk to her today, If anything interesting happens, you will probably refuse to tell any of your friends about it, only to post it a week later (on a public forum for all to see), when people stop paying attention to you and you crave the spotlight again.
Proto is right. You don't have a sense of humour.

This thread is no different from the old one where I sat here brooding instead of going out an causing confrontation.

Plus, I realized this morning that I can't talk to her today because her class ended yesterday, hence she is not here. I suppose I could wait outside her exam room tomorrow, but that would just be gay. That leaves phoning or waiting until Monday, and you know how much I hate the phone.