View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 05:59 PM       
Ronnie: ....you said Bush should go to the U.N......he did...Now you are saying that Saddam should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons. Your credibility sucks.

i didnt say that bush should threaten the U.N. i said he should work with the U.N.
Develop Nuclear weapons!? that's quite a stretch.. We have Nukes and Nukes and More Nukes.. Saddam cant make much of a move without us burning him out in a heartbeat.. let the U.N. Ask for help why do we have to pressure the U.N. to move on saddam? its because our corporate regime wants more bases and more power over the oil.. control of the middle east oil is key to the New World Order.. and thats the NWO that GW has talked about.

"women and children will be killed by our effort to "liberate iraq""

Ronnie: They are being killed as we speak.

so we should go ahead and accept collateral damage to "liberate" these folks you say are being killed? I dont agree. War is Terrorism and i dont agree that it will stop the killing of women and children.

Ronnie: Admit it. You just don't like Bush....you know Conservatism is winning....you're just playing a game....and losing and you can't stand it. We are only upholding a U.N. resolution....in fact 17 resolutions over a 12 years period all of which have been broken by Saddam.

no way bud, my feelings about bush are irrelevant. I call a criminal a criminal i dont care what family history he/she has. I'm reacting to actions and stated intentions. I even think many "conservatives" agree that bush has gone too far. I'd like to stay on the issues even though i stray quite a bit. Bush has used religion as a tool(dead baby political football), patriotism as a tool(nationalistic rhetoric from a chickenhawk!), and fear as a tool(9-11 worked very well for him).

Ronnie: What the hell are you talking about? "Vaporized depleted uranium"?

our "secret weapon" in gw1 was shells tipped with depleted uranium that upon contact with armor or rock or sand the depleted uranium(thats what we're doing with a lot of our nuclear waste) cuts through rock, armor etc and vaporizes creating a toxic waste puff that is similar to nuclear fallout. I've heard that we are selling more of this stuff than any other country but ill admit that i'm having trouble finding a lot on who exactly is profiting from it.. our government is selling to some eu countries and a spinoff company from honeywell "alliant"(?) is making them.. France seems to be doing a lot of the shell preparation.. they are pretty darn good at doing the wrong thing with nuclear waste.. i dont understand why they are buying from us when they have more plants over there but this stuff is anti-life in general leaving toxic wastelands where they use it.. worse than land mines. here's a link: http://multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/mm0196.04.html
here's a vid: http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/rokkethree28.ram

"We would reduce the power of our business to take advantage of non-democratic slave labors to make a buck."

Ronnie: What does that have to do with terrorism?

Corporate injustice leads to folks organizing labor unions and resistance, but since our companies are located in third world countries where the people have no rights thier union organizers get Killed.. do the corporations give the worker rights? No. Do they get brought up on charges for being complicit in killing union organizers? No. so if there is no lawful justice available what is left for these peoples struggles to turn to? its like putting a racoon in a bag and calling it a terrorist when it bites you. they are up against a wall because our corporations have taken advantage of thier lack of power.. they turn to terroism against corporations etc. and ultimately the U.S. the origin of the corporations.. GRANTED many countries are engaged in these corporate tactics of profit so its not just us.. to reduce terrorism we need to increase justice for workers.. DESPARATION IS A MAJOR CAUSE OF VIOLENCE .. reduce desparation and we reduce violence.. there are many parallels.

War in Afghanistan WAS Wrong.. We helped set up the Taliban, we helped train the Taliban, We helped Arm the Taliban, they were supposed to be one of our lap dogs in the mid east .. then when they stopped cooperating with our corporations for a pipeline(cheneys company) to get oil from the Caspian we looked into other ways to get them to "cooperate" they said they didnt know where Osama was so we went to war with them!? first even if they knew where he was and removed to hand him over War was not the solution. we dropped TONS(literally) of DU waste in thier country and killed what 10thousand afghanis? many of which were innocent.. again forming new enemies for the US.. that is leading with the barrel of a gun. Instead we could have worked with security people throughout the world and refused to join in the terrorism but it wasnt about osama it was about the oil and power gains.

Ronnie: .....Corporate America helps provide the American dream to the masses.

yea how many jobs lost this week? how many pensions have they defrauded this week? how many health plans have they canceled this week? Corporations fight our rights every day. The only rights they honor are the rights that are granted by a lawsuit.. even if the rights were on paper in the first place we have to sue to get them enforced hald the time.