View Single Post
bartman15 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:04 PM        WTF? isn't this site run by a geek?
first off i would like to get something off my chest:i am a noob to the boards but not to i-mockery so if im missing out on anything let me know. now here comes the questions:
1.everyone thinks that kevin smith sucks. why is this? his movies while they aren't the best in the world they are very funny. i don't care what you say but they happen to be some of my favorite movies!
2.everyone hates anime even -RoG-! ok so DBZ is shitty and the japs are also responsible for pokemon but have you ever even given any other animes a chance? their is plenty of great movies such as akira and ghost in the shell which are cool dispite their complex beyond belief plots. and then their is cowboy bebop one of the best anime tv shows created. watch one episode and tell me that the animation is not some of the most beautiful shit you have ever seen?
in closing i would like to say 2 things: i realize i am probably in the wrong forum and though im only a geeky 15 year old kid that has no friends i still want to do 1 thing and that is to help with the zombie movie in some way (i.e. assistant,best boy,key grip) but if you don't want help that is fine too.