View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Guys, I can't do the joke. I'm sorry.
oh, something like "how would I know", wocka wocka wocka? Heh. Sorry if I disappointed.

...as far as how they taste...well, since I actually do have to eat them, I do the best I can. Sometimes the lunches include an un-photogenic piece of fruit, container of yogurt, or whatever. As far as the slabs of lunchmeat used for faces, I usually end up scraping off any surplus mayo (or mustard or whatever) and just rolling it up like a tube and eating that. It's not too bad. Black rice is okay, although I don't like using it too often (the black starch-goo plays hell with the rice cooker). There's a red variety that's sweet, but then you run into red goo playing hell with the rice cooker.

The gummi tongue was mainly for effect. The only thing that really eked me out with the Ichi bento was the foil I had to use for piercings. I freaked trying to make sure I'd gotten it all out of there. If you've ever bitten down on foil with a metal filling, you'll understand why.