View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was turned down because I was married. FUCK EHARMONY

Seriously though, I, like about a million others who gave that sham of a site a try, was turned down because they were alarmed by the surprising amount of not going to church I do. Look, I am willing to believe there is something greater than man out there, I am even willing to believe that life is too organized and structured to have been randomly made by a puddle of goo. I just refuse to go into a building 1-2 times a week with a bunch of phonies and hypocrites and do ritualistic worship. The day I need an organized religion to be a good person who doesn't kill, steal, or cheat is the day I turn myself in. I already have something in my life that encourages me to behave. It is called not wanting to go to prison. So you can have your organized religion eHarmony.