View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 04:39 PM       
Could it be he's yanking your chain and you are so humor impaired you don't understand it.

Ronnie. That excuse about te Jesus quote from W. is so sad, and so utterly devalues your claim that you would answr I direct question, makes such liar out of you by your own deffinition, it's a wonder you can live with yourself.

Your statement regarding the 'contradiction' in the quotes shows a a deliberate obfuscation that at best is cowardice and at worst is you deliberatley refusing to take a stand on simple direct question.

SO. This is the perfect thread to fall back and what we know about you. You said Jesus was not 'into philosiphy'. W called Bush his 'favorite Political philosipher" These are both facts. It is an inescapable conclusion that in this matter of assessing Jesus, you think W. was wrong. You are unable to say W. is wrong about anything becuase your world view is too simple to allow anything so earthshattering as W. being wrong.

I have given you AMPLE opportunity, and you dodged, prevaricated and delighted in a childish game of semantics. You opted out on an opportunity to show a TINY amount of personal depth. You invalidated your claims of being amenable to direct question. You sir, are a hypocrite, and what little credability you brought to the table is gone.

I built this case on YOUR words, Naldo. 'Fine' you'll say, you are entitled to your opinion'. As you are to yours. I will not stooop to claiming I am capable of speaking Ex Cathedra on matters of the soul, as you so often do.