View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 12:03 AM       
Holy shit ZIggy, you have the sophistication of an aged Ranxer. The majority of Israel's population were born in the region. You can substantiate yourself, but you won't.

Speaking of Ranxer types...

Geggy, Alex Jones is some militia sympathiser idiot, and the worst source on anything vaguely connected to Jews. What I'm sure he doesn't explain, is that it was illegal at the time to negotiate with the PLO. Leftists were trying to push their hand, by funding opposition groups (as history tells us, it's a bad strategy for the Western World, eh?) who would provide aid within their own communities. They were looking for somone to represent moderate Palestinian policies. Leftists also wanted to provide relief aid to Palestinians, and the other options were worse, at the time. Hamas was not a political organization back then. They came out of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is the source of most of these groups, good and bad. Israel has always had the policy of double dealing with enemies (such as Iran), and as the Knesset is filled with various feuding Ideologies (including Arabs) who have different phillosophies on how to approach issues. Thats why Israel armed and trained troops for the Palestinian Authority (who arms their enemy without a cease fire!?), that's why Barghoutti, the convicted, and imprisoned leader of Fatah party was allowed to give a political address supporting his party in elections, while in Jail last week. Israel hasn't had contact with Hamas since the 80's and the air strikes which killed Rantisi and Yassir were VERY real. Now I'm being up front with you even though I know you're insane enough to take this to be a concession of some Zionist conspiracy controlling the world.