View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM       
yab, answer this question in a satisfactory manner and I will declare you win the thread:

Why the hell should I pay for the mistakes other states laws make? Why should my life be made worse because some yutz comes over from Kentucky all hopped up on meth and starts a fight where either I or someone I love is hurt? You act like there are no consequences other than on the user himself, but what you fail to see, and what you in fact refuse to see is the reason states do not decide on an individual basis about drugs is that drugs cause severe changes in mood, physical abilities, and judgment. Far more severe than alcohol (he said cutting your weak counterargument off before it was ever made)