View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
metalmilitia you are one big internet cliche. you love metallica, you find ironic usage of the word "PWNED" utterly hillarious, and you're ugly.
Because i bet your a fucking supermodel .
I dont love metallica, I used one of their songs as my name many years ago for a game and it stuck, simple as that.
I was not ironically using the word Pwned, i was sarcastically using the word Owned, as it best summed up your post and how you though you had "won".

Seeing as how you love the intellegent use of words such as irony and cliche I bet you can appreciate how ironic and cliched your post really is.
The entire i-mockery mocking style revloves around those two words and you think by using them it will show your "actually really clever" when infact it only proves how boring and totally incapable of thinking by yourself you are.
Whats next? are you going to say 'mildly retarded'?

I like the way that every other one of your posts calls me ugly. I really dont give a fuck if im not the most handsome person in the world, at least im not a shallow piece of shit who bases a good 80% of their insults on a couple of pictures i posted about a year ago.
Am i supposed to be ashamed of how i look? Just because some faggot on the other side of the earth thinks i am ugly?
Give it a rest you boring little cunt.

Quote:
no cuz if you do metal militia will photoshop your head to the boy or replace the image with a big fancy text that reads ":insertnamehere: IS SEXUALLY DEVIANT"
Yea because im allways doing that

While i have before used photoshoppery in combination with large fancy text relating to someone sexual preference, it has always been with good reason, and why the fuck shouldn't I?
Id rather take the time to do that and perhaps make something which looks vaugly funny instead of just typing "yur ugly" 6 times in a row and thinking im e-cool.