View Single Post
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Herbie: Fully Loaded

Okay, up front, right from the start: I didn't hate Lindsey Lohan in this movie. Hell, her performance wasn't exactly Oscar worthy, but it's not like she had much to work with, and she got the job done. Except for all the times in the beginning of the movie she screamed. Then I wanted to stab her in the guts with a rusty pitchfork, but that's how I always react to high pitched girly screams, so no surprise there.

Now, about the actual movie. A fitting one phrase summary would be "Harmless, nonsensical, completely predictable and moderate fun". Really, I actually didn't mind watching this movie. As long as you don't think too much and allow yourself to laugh at the stupid jokes (or just the stupidity), it's actually quite enjoyable. It may have helped that I was slightly intoxicated.

Also, while I've heard of the other Herbie movies, I've never watched any of them and don't know wether this movie is some kind of insult to the "Great Herbie Legacy" or not. If it is, or if it even exists...who cares.
He speaks truth!