View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2020, 08:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Yo jury duty is the best shit ever. Getting paid to not go to work
It's not like that now because COVID. You basically get a text the night before and you either stay home (cause they 'might' need you) or you're told nothing is happening the next day so you go to work instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I forget how it works. Don't you get paid practically nothing for Jury duty. And your work covers the rest, but only if they want to? I remember using "my work doesn't cover jury duty" as an excuse to not do Jury Duty as an undue hardship.
I don't know if I even got paid for the day I was forced to miss or not, with it being a Jury Duty from home thing I really do not know how it works. I certainly haven't been paid for it yet. But hey maybe the check for like 50 dollarydoos is in the mail