Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Ok, so you are arguing that because people take advantage of global warming that then there isn't any global warming. So therefore we are back to where we were at the beginning and you are still arguing one massive logical fallacy.
No, Please re-read my previous posts.

The Global warming movement is a synthetic, Elitist funded, bottom up, mass movement to impose austerity on a global level.

Quote:
It's not rudimentary. It's not a logical argument. .
It's very simple. The man made global warming myth is fake and being used to push through austerity taxes and to create a cap and trade system. The duped public will ask for it because they believe it will "Save the Planet" but in reality will just create another economic bubble while imposing another tax that will further impoverish the populations of the world.

^ elementary.

Quote:
And the reason I got confused was because you keep linking to articles that don't contend whether or not global warming exists but whether or not CO2 is the main cause while you apparently don't think that there is any global warming.
As I stated in almost everyone of my previous posts.

The changing climate is a natural cycle. The world cools and warms. We do no affect this with cars, factories, or any other carbon fueled machine.

Their whole entire argument is based around CO2. If you or anyone else cast doubt on that then their whole entire argument crumbles. Then after you have dispelled that myth you can look deeper to find out the inner workings of the agenda. Once you find out who is funded it then you realize it's not a hippy fest after all. It's a cold calculating system to manipulate the people into a frenzy.