View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ice King View Post
No fuck you sir. I will voice my opinion regardless on how you feel. Never once did I say that the show turned to shit and that it was better than nothing. You just pull shit out of your ass to try to structure a better argument and when you fail to do that just say "Fuck this guy" like a little teenager who can't come up with any thing better. I know I'm new to this board and that gives some sort of twisted superiority complex, but if calling me a fan boy and saying fuck you is the best you got, then you should probably try a forum like Gamespot, I think you would fit in better with the crowd there.
I only a accept that you are a feverish fan boy because the mainstream has lead us view you for what you are and there is nothing that you or any one else can do about it.