View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Last night's was that there was this poor little waterlogged hummingbird on my driveway. I sheltered it so that it could dry off, but every time it got up and flying it tried to drink out of a cut on my hand, which was painful and sucked. So I was trying to shut it in a cabinet with a hummingbird feeder so it wouldn't come after my cuts anymore.
Sounds very symbolic.

A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was wandering through a forest with a group of other people, trying to find something missing/solve some sort of a mystery. At one point, I found a building that was supposed to be a museum. I entered the basement corridor through a window at ground level and freaked out when I saw an Anubus-like statue come to life and start to walk down the hallway. It somehow went right past me and continued after another kid in the group, who was farther down the hallway. I tacked the statue and it fell to the ground. The head came off and I saw that it was just an ordinary person, a museum employee in a costume.

Somehow I was then back in the woods and I walked to a large gnarled tree. It turned out that an elderly lady and her two shrewish daughters lived there. Much to my surprise, I realized that the daughters were my great aunts. They also looked exactly like the wicked foster sisters from "Titanic: The Animated Movie" (basically those were worse-drawn variations of the stepsisters from Cinderella). Their mother, who was old and ugly herself, seemed to recognize me as a relative and started going on some grumpy-yet-loveable old relative tirade about how I was probably there to borrow money and she wouldn't loan me any. I told her that wasn't the problem but that I had to borrow some sort of a stone/charm from her or her house would be taken away. She sort of got this defeated attitude and agreed to help me. Then I woke up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.