View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
I'd like to point out that Microshock has indeed messed up in the past, as well. This attitude is nothing new and you'd hope that by the third(?) year he's participated, he'd have matured a little, but it's clear that he hasn't.

I mocked your pictures because you did a pretty terrible job. You took like two weeks to finally post them, despite being one of the first people to get your gifts, and you essentially said "fuck you" to everyone for wanting to see what Captain sent you. Despite what you think, kiddo, I don't really care about my popularity on a message board. I genuinely love Christmas and I like this event because it's a nice, festive way for people to have a bit of fun and get into the spirit of the holidays. You shit all over that with your immaturity. You're happy that you're causing people to not want to participate (check out my split infinitive!)? You really do need to grow up.

I hope that everyone else managed to have fun with this. Aside from Microshock's bullshit, I think it was a success. Thanks 10k for organizing, and thanks again, Willie, for the awesome gifts. Add me to the list of people who aren't participating if you do next year, you brat.

That was very funny. Well done.