Thread: Nature
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 04:58 AM       
That butterfly one actually made me giggle a little.. before realising that I have turned into a horrid, bitter old man.

The dunes are cool, and the spider is.... ugh. Creepy.

The Doctor I LOVE apple picking. I used to be a Tasmanian cliche and do it as a summer job. My dad worked on an apple farm, and his father and so on. Nice pictures. Were you there to collect apples or photo opportunities?

Here is my waltz up a mountain:

It is tradition to lump a pile of snow on the front of your car so that people know you have been up Mt. Wellington. When you go around corners it slides off and hits cyclists, who then procede to write to the newspapers complaining about "icy death missles".

I didn't get any pictures from the bottom, but this is about half way up. That's the pinnacle.

On the top

We made a snow animal. I'm not sure what though.

It was very cold and windy up here, and it was swarming with packs of children who threw snowballs. We put rocks and bits of glass in ours.

Here is Hobart.

The End.