View Single Post
The Third Man
Harry Lime is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 10:34 PM        Holy Crap! Greatest Gifts Ever!
So my Secret Santa was Ex-Leper and I can't stress enough how amazing these gifts are. So amazing in fact that I am going to to a two part post, one to showcase the gifts and another to show them in action.

let's begin.

How to put together the greatest secret santa gift ever

First off, Ex-Leper put together an excellent card which reminds us of the Halloween season gone by.

and had some really thoughtful things to say

Take a look at the fine and festive packaging.

I mean look at that shit! It's fucking amazing!

The first thing I picked up was the fantasmic Holiday mix cd. I was sure to put it on so I'd have the proper background music while opening the rest of the loot.

Note: This is no ordinary Holiday mix, it has holiday music from Ren & Stimpy, Ween, and Wesley Willis just to name a few.

Onto the unwrapped gift awesomeness

A spectacular Scott Pilgrim bookmark!

A bag of life sustaining smarties!

Onto the wrapped goodness.

The first thing I opened blew me away!

Topps Fright Flicks trading cards! How cool is that?!!! I am big on horror film memorabilia, so perfect. ( I am letting them simmer in their perfectly intact packaging before curiosity gets the better of me and I open them...which will be soon I assure you)

and SNL trading cards! specifically the years I watched SNL the most!

A good representation of how I felt by this point of opening these gifts.

A classically packaged Slinky! I am a sucker for nostalgically packaged toys!

An awesome robot magnet!

Perfect for hanging my Nicolas Cage with a Snow Monkey picture on my office wall!

A fucking catapult! Amazing! I am in the process of painting and gluing it together so I will have some pics of it in action later.

and what might this be?

what else but a perfect addition to my forthcoming tree!

Some marvelous pins from a grab-bag of treasures!

Fantasticle keychains from a grab-bag of treasures!

The best collection of figurines and genuine canadian gold ever!

And to top it off, an awesome collection of Horror films on dvd. I've been meaning to watch Frogs for a long time. I will post some screen-caps from it later. Can't wait to watch it!

THANK YOU EX LEPER!

You put so much thought and effort into this gift and it's simply amazing. I can't thank you enough. I will post some pics of the goods in action soon.

Thank you,
Thank you,
Thank You,

Harry Lime
"Fighting the Frizzies...at 11:00"