View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 12:27 AM       
Yeah. Now, keep in mind, this is just basically a giant rendering of the police sketch. I thought that was kind of creepy enough. Shitty thing was, I had to have help putting him up and that didn't go by my schedule, so I had to throw him up there half-painted and do the rest with him standing. I think the quality kind of suffered.

Here he is during the day while I was going back and adding detail. The eyes are red LEDs mounted in the reflective cups of some cheapass flashlights. I just flip the switch on the 9V battery box at night.

And here's the effect at nighttime. I had a "WATCH FOR MOTHMAN" sign I put up nearby.

I also got pissed off at my fountain because the pump died, so I filled it with blood and eyeballs. I've since replaced the pump and I'm hoping to have an eyeball fountain actively spewing blood for halloween.

I was tired of the zombie barbie garden and thought I'd do something different this year.