View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
I just think that you need to realize that it's something you can never go through, and maybe you should think about that. Walk in someone else's shoes.
I've never had an abortion, nor will I ever. So using your logic, I should never advocate abortion, because I don't understand the pain and psychological damage it could result in, right? Does "walking in someone else's shoes" apply across the board, or only for your arguement?

Quote:
It might surprise you to learn that I am actually personally against abortion. I think that it's awful and it's something that I, again personally would never do. HOWEVER. I am not every woman, and I can not speak for them. Just because I can look at things from another point of view is no reason to be a shit head.
Precisely, just like everybody is. "I oppose abortion, but..."

Abortion is down. Teenage pregnancy is down. Sex. Ed. is up, and has been a success. So WHEN do we start removing the "but," especially since we're all apparently against abortion!!??

Quote:
On second thoughts, perhaps your mom should have done the coat hanger mambo when she was pregnant with you, and spared us all from having to read your arrogant assumptions.
Perhaps I should sponsor your psychotic rants, and give the money to Pro-Life groups. Then maybe you'll go away. It seems to work for PP.