View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Oh so the parts themselves are manufactured in China then shipped through you to Mexico where its assembled?
Mexico....then back up to the US. 1st world workers can't compete with slave / sweated labor who recieve less then a dollar an hour compared to high end US Union wages of 25-35 dollars an hour with benefits and pension plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post

it can mean "the People", which it does in that context. Hispanic/Latino ISN'T A FUCKING RACE. THERE ARE WHITE HISPANICS, BLACK HISPANICS, AND BROWN HISPANICS. ITS A CULTURAL IDENTITY, NOT AN ETHNIC ONE!
Yes,

That's exactly what I've been saying. It's an incediary divisive ideology which preaches a victim ideology. Many of these "Cultural Leaders" reinforce the idea that there are these boogeymen after every Hispanic and Latino. There aren't. There are however very weathy people who wish to use them as slave labor (to break the middle class).

I still believe its race based though. That's the only place we differ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
La Raza is a civil rights group for Hispanic people. Yes, a civil rights group. I know that must upset you that they would DARE to get together to defend themselves against racism, but you'll just have to live with it.
There is no racism against them. Many people are just angry because illegal aliens (OF ALL RACES, most of which are Chinese) are bankrupting hospitals, social safety nets, and schools around the country while lowering the standards of legal citizens....naturalized or otherwise.