View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Pentegarn: Shut up now. I don't call you a twat or cunt, I call you a fat twat, or a fat cunt.
Because you are either a misogynist or a closet homosexual. Hear me out

People tend to subconsciously call others cunts and twats, prefix insults notwithstanding, because they think little of the vagina itself. Why is this? Some schools of thought believe that it is a deep seeded hatred of women in general, that then translates any synonym to the vagina (i.e. pussy, twat, cunt) as an insult. There is another school of thought that says that you tend to lump together things you hate, so when you call someone a twat (or in this cast fat twat) it means you hate both them and vagina because of latent homosexuality.

Either way, it explains why you can't close the deal with the ladies

-ing at you again,

Pentegarn