View Single Post
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 05:50 PM       
I'm pretty sure he means a legit one, hence the frozen air.

Anyway, so this non-sex-story happened when I was on a trip to Thailand. During one of the many legs of the journey, I ended up on Koh Pha-Ngan. I had been booked in a dorm room a good group. They were all chill and great time to be around as we had been on the island for a couple days together already. We had met up with a roomful of other girls that were all from the UK. And they were all pretty attractive, save one. I’m sure you can imagine why I mentioned that one.So, I had been interested in one of the cute ones. She was short, pale, but had a cute enough face that made up for it. We’ll call her Amy. Amy had a friend with her, Brenda, who was about 200 lbs, had a hideous fake tan (in Thailand? Seriously?) and just not attractive to me in any way. I don’t consider myself shallow, but there was no way I found her appealing at all. She carried her weight poorly, and she might as well have been 400 lbs for all the good it did her.

Enough backstory. We all went to some beach party that night, after heavy drinking. I’d been flirting with Amy; Brenda was often by her side. I went to grab some more drinks. I turn around, Brenda had followed. So, I’m holding two drinks aka defenseless. She does that grab-your-head-and-forcefully-kiss-you thing. I’m very thrown off and don’t know how to react, so I just say “umm… ok. Hahah” and walk back to the group.

Later that night, we all get a ride back. I desperately avoid eye contact with Brenda. We arrive, I try to duck into my room. Brenda grabs me and bluntly says “Let’s go fuck”. In the goddamn middle of the group. Holy shit, I have never been in this situation. Heres a brief play-by-play
: “Let’s go… talk over there.” I say, motioning to the stairs
: “Yeah, let’s go up to my room!” she heads to the stairs.
I make my way to the staircase,
: “So… look… I really… don’t… um…” It’s at this point she starts crying. “Yeah… I, um… I’m not feeling it. You know?”
She’s crying pretty hard now, I’m trying to salvage this explanation. The only thing that comes to mind is the kind of shit you see in teen romance movies.
: “Um… well, my last relationship ended really bad. I… I just don’t think I’m like ready to do… that.”
For what it’s worth, she bought it. I just wished I had the balls to walk away then instead of trying to console her further, much to the mockery of the roommates who walked past.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD