Thread: FALLOUT 3
View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I don't understand why people are willing to pay 10 bucks to see a movie that is 90 minutes long, but not pay 10 bucks for 90 minutes of interactive fun that you can then play anytime after that.
The reason I'm against that is because $10 can get you a lot more than a little over an hour of fun in Fallout 3. Hell, you could get the entire Bionic Commando Rearmed game for less than that. My standards are just too high.

Plus, you're not even getting a real FO3 quest. You can't interact with any objects, you can't search any of the people you kill, and you can only get health and ammo from special health and ammo stations. It's more like they're just borrowing a level from Call of Duty.

And as for the movie ticket comparison, when do you draw the line on that? Why not just buy every 360 game? Is $60 really that much more than $10? As long as you get at least 6 hours of gameplay out of each, you're still breaking even.