View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Quote:
also i am going to go college in fall ALSO WILL TRY TO KEEP FULLTIME JOB, I BET I CAN'T GUESS HOW THAT WILL TURN OUT
Sign up for fafsa and the bog. Fafsa: Financial Application for Federal Student Aid. I'm getting about 5,000 dollars a year by not working. 1500 dollars a semester. Goto the financial aid office at your school or you can fill it out online (which is what i did).

The bog will pay for your classes. I dont pay for any of my classes, I only have to pay 20 dollars a semester for health and student center fees.

www.fafsa.gov

you dont even have to be earning money to get it. Also after you qualify for the fafsa/pell grant you can qualify for other scholarships and grants. Trust me its totally worth the hour or so of effort you'll have to put forth.