Thread: Ron Paul
View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest View Post
Sorry, I can't play this line by line game of forum tennis. It's tedious.
Oh well, your problem, not mine.
Quote:
The whole first part can be addressed by: "one day or not, he's still earned more money than the others" and "he's still polling higher than Thompson who is getting coverage".
On what poll? Would you mind, you know, proving your statements?

Quote:
For your "no debate" I suggest you re-read that link I posted. Paul's campaign is still complaining that he's not invited - there is no scheduling conflict.
There is also no debate, please read the link I posted once.

Quote:
If you believe that your candidates are not being decided for you by your media, you are naive. As for your "look how well other fringe candidates like Paul did", here's a possible reason why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyvVQYf6XWk
Oh, please. Nader just didn't appeal to the vast majority of voters. There is no damn corporate conglomerate shutting out candidates. How the hell did Perot actually make it into debates?

Quote:
As for not seeing a reason to vote for Kucinich: ok?
That wouldn't be a good reason.

Quote:
The rest of the world has given up on you all to make rational decisions long ago.
Glad you can speak for over 5 billion people. I guess the rest of the world doesn't do rational thinking all that well either if you are their chosen representative.

You'll have to pardon me if I am going to address the concerns of myself and my family before I pick the candidate thats best for the countries trying to compete with us.

Quote:
Part of me hopes Giuliani or Huckabee gets in for more of the same so I can sit back and watch the trainwreck.
You know, if you had just come out and said you are a douchebag, you would have saved us both some time.

Quote:
China/Russia 2008!
Russia? The country with the dwindling population?

And China is still learning about the dangers of lead paint. not too concerned there.

Last edited by El Blanco : Jan 2nd, 2008 at 06:27 PM.