View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 11:02 PM       
Weirdly enough, I had the exact same dream when I took a nap this afternoon. I also had a strange feeling that the guy looked familiar, but I couldn't place him. After probably too many hours of thinking about it, I realized he was a cast member in the last Rocky Horror I went to, the one that called for me not to leave because I was the only audience member they had.

In the dream, for some reason, I am in either a second-level room of a shopping center or an attic of the guy's bookstore. There is a hole or open hatchway in the floor and no way to get down. When I call down asking if he has a ladder, he asks what I'll give for it. Somehow a hug is negotiated.

I could write a romance novel that starts that way and make maybe hundreds of dollars.