View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:54 AM        There are some crazy-ass women out there.
I'm just saying.

There may be mental hospitals full of men, but I think women have completely cornered the market on functional crazy. I mean, smart enough to keep themselves from being locked up but still full-on batshit insane.

I have searched for some sort of tenuous grasp on reality in a lot of these interactions and there is none. It's more, "I hate you because what you did doesn't match up with my bizarro imaginary world inside my head", something like that.

I now realize that past workplace environments were mostly hell because I had women for managers. I had one manager who stole money from the cash register, regularly closed the store to go shopping at the mall, kept her kid at work locked in a closet, and then didn't speak to me for about a 3 month stretch because she thought I'd ratted her out to the boss.

(I didn't rat her out, but I quit when it became obvious she was going to try and frame me for the theft. When I gave my notice, she wrote "LAST DAY....GOOD!" on the calendar, then told the store owner that she meant it was the last day I was good to work. He bought it and asked me what the hell was wrong with me.)

She's one of many.