View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 12th, 2003, 10:31 AM       
Vinth; If your goal is truly to make yourself look stupid, I take back everything I said about you. If that's really wht you're up to, you are a marvelous writer, becuase you look really stupid almost all the time. You look just astiundingly dumb, like some sort of drooling, hunched over caveman with hydrocephally, his huge water swollen head bobbing about, his knuckles raw and dirty, leaving twin paths on either side of his footprints. Bravo! Well done, you guy who looks so convincingly stupid so very, very often. I'm especially impressed by the way you publiscized your mock stupidity, so that an even larger audience might be entertained by seeing how stupid you seem to be.

I was astounded by your references to my Judaism, coming as they did out of left field. I admit, I never saw it coming and relly don't know how to respond. I'm just that surprised.

EDIT: Vince, shouldn't you go tell you chums at Newsfilter you were intentionally looking like a dumbass? Are you going to leave them with the impression that you actually ARE a dumbass, since most of their reposnes to your thread indicate that's what they think?

Your disturbing speculation on my sexuality doesn't fool me. I see now your need to put our conversation into sexual terms is another skillful example of you deliberatley painting yourself as a dumbass? Kudos to you, Vinth, your ass looks dumber than ever before! It seems amazing you can even type, you seem to be so dumb!