View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 12th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
"I like to make myself seem stupid from time to time."
Then your last post must please you as much as it pleases me!

"Well, max, I like to poke fun at myselk once in a while."
How often would you say once in a while was? %80 of the time? %98 of the time?

I'm sorry, what do you know about my job aside from it's being at a Museum? Anything? Hssst! This is the part where you speculte, are way off base, and confuse singular and plural words!

I'd make fun of your job, but you haven't told any of us what exactly you do at your Private school. It's got something to do with admissions. And the 'real world'.

"I don't see you traveling outside your home base. "
I've played that game from time to time at a few large boards. I may do it again, if I can find a new angle. A lot of people here (and at ther boards) already knew that. They've seen it. I do so enjoy you ONCE AGAIN making the same mistake though. Wht is it that happens when you assume?

"Your track record on this board with the subjects of defending your family or using weapons shows that you are lacking in what we like to call the "balls" department."

1.) AGAIN with the sexual dominance themes! There are one or two other ways to look at the world.
2.) I've never been called upon to 'defend' my family. Provide for, yes. Pay the mortgage and the bills, raise kids, volunteer at school, put food on the table, bandage scrapes, sing lullabyes, change diapers, sit up all night with cholic and fever, go to plays and concerts, make lunches but the opportunity to 'defend them' in the way you mean just hasn't arisen. Could be I work really, really hard so I can live in a safe neigborhood.
3.) I recall you used weapons to defend either yourself or your family, but you wouldn't tell us anything about it becuase it was private. Or 'make believe'. I hope it was exciiting as your buddy the cop and that whole thing where he helped the FBI track down the stalker! THAT was SO COOL!
4.) When you talk about defending your family, you mean your Mom and Dad, right? Or are you just speculating about what you might do in some fantasyland where in a woman let you make bby on her?
5.) Hold on, are you making fun of my being a Jew? Holy crap. Where the hell did that come from? That blows me away, man. JUMP BACK! Don't you pull that sneak attack shit on me, man.
6.) " A wimpy old geezer that surrounds himself with immature children and other "funny" people to try and build up their own weak self esteem and self opinion." Vinth. Don't you know the kind of luck you've had with the whole assuming thing? Are you honestly going to do it again? Or is this that part of the time where you like to mke yourself seem stupid?