View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:46 PM       
I've done fly algaric and it feels pretty similar to regular mushrooms except it doesn't seem to make you hallucinate as much.

If they were indeed doing fly algaric and received the same trip I did, and you were an enemy of the vikings, you would probably see a man bouncing gaily towards you with a large smile and ecstatic eyes. It's like bliss. In some ways bliss would seem like a better way to brutally kill a lot of people than SUPER PCP RAGE.

regardless, if a man with a large axe ran up to a samurai.. usually the first move a samurai will do if he's trying to be quick is a quick slice out of the sheath (desheathing and attacking at the same time) which could easily disarm a viking if he was carrying a heavy weapon.

I know facts okay.