View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 03:43 AM       
Yea I should edit that to say 'with a large battle axe casually rested on his shoulder' (if they used axes).

Fly algaric is actually legal in america and grows in some places in america. You just have to be sure you don't get the black ones, unless you're careful, because sometimes they can be confused with a poisonous species that looks similar. Some of the black ones are really good i think they are called panther caps or something like that. They are supposed to be the safe black ones I THINK.

other than that fly algaric is fine to take and honestly produces a blissful high. I've read the viking thing before, as well as this other dumb book about it being Soma, some indian mystic drug (either for immortality or enlightenment). Who knows if either are true, but it's possible. And really when you take it time seems like it slows down a bit and the air moves around you weird i could see why they'd think berserkers would useit.

you can order them online for about the same price you would buy normal mushrooms for.